ADSM-L

Re: job opportunity & Windows XP system object

2002-09-16 15:24:07
Subject: Re: job opportunity & Windows XP system object
From: Zlatko Krastev/ACIT <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 16 Sep 2002 10:13:52 +0300
I also hope it ought not to be against the list etiquette but as an
additional suggestion:
In April Mr. Stephen Hochstetler from ITSO Austin started new maillist -
tivoli-jobs (policy can be found at
http://www.freelists.org/webpage/tivoli-jobs). I think he did it on voluntary
basis not as IBMer (he is moderator of
Tivoli Enterprise tme10 maillist) but to free tme10 list from job
postings.

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant