ADSM-L

Re: Expiration

2002-08-26 12:03:20
Subject: Re: Expiration
From: Gianluca Mariani1 <gianluca_mariani AT IT.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 16:53:48 +0100
when you upgrade your licences must be registered again. have you done
that?
see pages 22 and 30 of the Quick Start manual.

Cordiali saluti
Gianluca Mariani
Tivoli TSM Global Response Team, Roma
Via Sciangai 53, Roma
 phones : +39(0)659664598
                   +393351270554 (mobile)
gianluca_mariani AT it.ibm DOT com

"The people of Krikkit,are, well, you know, they're just a bunch of real
sweet guys, you know, who just happen to want to kill everybody. Hell, I
feel the same way some mornings..."

                      Bill Wheeler
                      <Bill.Wheeler@LA-        To:       ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST
DOT EDU
                      Z-BOY.COM>               cc:
                      Sent by: "ADSM:          Subject:  Expiration
                      Dist Stor
                      Manager"
                      <[email protected]
                      .EDU>

                      26/08/2002 13:23
                      Please respond to
                      "ADSM: Dist Stor
                      Manager"

Hello All,

            I have just upgraded my TSM server and client to 5.1 and now my
expiration does not seem to be working.   Every time I run the expiration
this is what I get:

ANR4391I Expiration processing node F50_CLIENT, filespace
                       /pdprodrep3, fsId 26, domain STANDARD, and
management

                       class SATURDAY - for ARCHIVE type files.

08/26/02 08:11:18     ANR2841W Server is NOT IN COMPLIANCE with license
terms.

I am not sure why the server is not in compliance.  Can someone help me out
on this one?

Server:  TSM 5.1

Client:  TSM 5.1

OS:  AIX 4.3.3