ADSM-L

tsm archiving

2002-08-27 13:32:06
Subject: tsm archiving
From: Rick W <rick AT IMAGEWAY DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 08:47:08 -0700
Hello all,
I have 2 archiving processes that occur on the same directory for the same
day but for different management classes.  I have the problem that I cant
see the 2 different archives in the GUI.  The previous admin ran this from
the command prompt and used `date` at the command prompt to get around
this issue.  I dont have this pleasure.. (at least i couldnt get it to
work in the web gui).  Does anyone have any advice for this particular
problem.   The archives are successful and they seem to work .. the
volumes fill up as planned but I cant seem to see the backups in the gui
because they both receive the same description.

R.