ADSM-L

Expiration

2002-08-26 11:46:16
Subject: Expiration
From: Bill Wheeler <Bill.Wheeler AT LA-Z-BOY DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 26 Aug 2002 08:23:30 -0400
Hello All,

            I have just upgraded my TSM server and client to 5.1 and now my
expiration does not seem to be working.   Every time I run the expiration
this is what I get:

ANR4391I Expiration processing node F50_CLIENT, filespace
                       /pdprodrep3, fsId 26, domain STANDARD, and management

                       class SATURDAY - for ARCHIVE type files.

08/26/02 08:11:18     ANR2841W Server is NOT IN COMPLIANCE with license
terms.

I am not sure why the server is not in compliance.  Can someone help me out
on this one?

Server:  TSM 5.1

Client:  TSM 5.1

OS:  AIX 4.3.3