ADSM-L

Re: Problem with macros

2002-03-12 11:29:38
Subject: Re: Problem with macros
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2002 11:27:09 -0500
An update to my last response: I think the real problem is that you are
trying to launch a server macro from a client schedule (I didn't catch
that the first time around).

How about defining an admin schedule whose CMD parameter is configured to
run the "macro database.mac" command? You'll need to fully-qualify the
macro name, and the macro will have to exist on the server machine.

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Software Group

The command line is your friend.

Joe Cascanette <Joe.Cascanette AT CUMIS DOT COM>
03/12/2002 09:17