ADSM-L

Re: Identifying client schedule mode.

2002-01-25 18:16:00
Subject: Re: Identifying client schedule mode.
From: Zlatko Krastev/ACIT <acit AT ATTGLOBAL DOT NET>
Date: Sat, 26 Jan 2002 01:14:10 +0200
Try this (on Unix, for Windows you need to obtain/replace awk somehow):
dsmadmc -id=<user> -pa=<password> 'q ac begind=-5 ' | awk '$3 ~
/2561|821[2-5]/ {print $7}' | sort -u

The result will give you list of all nodes contacted by the server in
prompted mode. ANR2561I messages show successfull connects,
ANR8212E-ANR8215E are failures on connect attempts.
All others nodes are (guess what :-)

Zlatko Krastev
IT Consultant

"Martin, Jon R." <jrmartin AT KNS DOT COM> on 24.01.2002 14:19:27