ADSM-L

Re: Multiple DSMCAD

2002-01-25 18:04:03
Subject: Re: Multiple DSMCAD
From: "Lancaster, Dominic" <Dominic.Lancaster AT BIMBERI.COM DOT AU>
Date: Sun, 27 Jan 2002 09:42:30 +1100
It's no different really to running multiple dsmcad's on any
other platform - to this end the Appendix in the 'Windows Client'
install covers it fairly well in terms of variables etc
BUT ... the big thing I have found is (on NT) to ensure
you have a different IP address and WebPort number for each
dsmcad instance, although I suspect with AIX the TCP/IP
stack works properly so it's a matter of having the right
variables WEBPORT, seperate .opt files etc

Dominic (it's not rocket science!) Lancaster