ADSM-L

Re: TSM 4.2.1

2001-10-22 10:18:40
Subject: Re: TSM 4.2.1
From: Remco Post <r.post AT SARA DOT NL>
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2001 16:15:24 +0200
This is the result of a know bug for tsm icm. a 3494 library. TSM messes up
the lib's knowledge of the scratch/private status of a tape. See apar IC31691.

--
Met vriendelijke groeten,
Met vriendelijke groeten,

Remco Post

SARA - Stichting Academisch Rekencentrum Amsterdam
High Performance Computing  Tel. +31 20 592 8008    Fax. +31 20 668 3167

"I really didn't foresee the Internet. But then, neither did the computer
industry. Not that that tells us very much of course - the computer industry
didn't even foresee that the century was going to end." -- Douglas Adams