ADSM-L

Re: storage agent?

2001-10-17 13:50:31
Subject: Re: storage agent?
From: Alex Osuna <yepper AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 10:30:58 -0700
Bern, Si se puede, and it's available right now

Regards...Alex Osuna
IBM Principal Systems Engineer
Tivoli Certified Consultant
408-256-9952
Fax 408-904-5326
Pager 408-390-0813
"The price of Freedom is eternal vigilance"--Thomas Jefferson"

                    Bern Ruelas
                    <bern@CADENCE.       To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
                    COM>                 cc:
                    Sent by:             Subject:     Re: storage agent?
                    "ADSM: Dist
                    Stor Manager"
                    <ADSM-L AT VM DOT MAR
                    IST.EDU>

                    10/17/01 09:24
                    AM
                    Please respond
                    to "ADSM: Dist
                    Stor Manager"

Joshua,

Could this be used with IBM's San Data Gateways to stream data
directly to the tape drives? I thot that was due out 1Qtr of next year.

-Bern
Sr. Systems Engineer
Sr. Systems Engineer
Cadence Design Systems