ADSM-L

TDP for Domino Multi partition B/U

2001-08-10 12:50:47
Subject: TDP for Domino Multi partition B/U
From: "Brian L. Nick" <BRIAN.NICK AT PHOENIXWM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 12:51:15 -0400
Hello everyone,

 We are attempting to set up TDP for domino backing up a multi partition
Domino R5 server. I have defined 3 nodes to the TSM server, the first is
the TSM node name, NODE1 the second is the first domino partition DOM1 and
the third is the second Domino partition DOM2.

 I am able to run the backups but I am receiving data from the DOM1
partition for both the DOM1 and DOM2 transaction log archives. I have
followed the documentation and used the domdsmc set command for my unique
DOMDSM.CFG files which are DOMDSM01.CFG and DOMDSM02.CFG

 Any idea why I am unable to get the DOM2 partitions transaction log to
backup?? any help is greatly appreciated.

 Thanks,
    Brian