ADSM-L

Re: DBI Connections to TSM database

2001-06-07 11:41:58
Subject: Re: DBI Connections to TSM database
From: Andy Raibeck <Andrew_Raibeck AT TIVOLI DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 08:25:55 -0700
Ah, now I see... sorry Mark, I think I missed your real point from your
original post.

That being the case, it is not possible to do what you want; there is no
way to access the TSM database outside of the Admin client or the ODBC
driver (which is only on Windows).

Regards,

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Tivoli Systems
e-mail: araibeck AT tivoli DOT com
"The only dumb question is the one that goes unasked."
"The command line is your friend"

"Mark A. Adams" <mark_adams AT CSGSYSTEMS DOT COM>@VM.MARIST.EDU> on 06/07/2001
08:09:53 AM