ADSM-L

Re: Problem with interface TSM 4.130 and TLMS 5.5 in OS/390 envir onment

2001-06-07 11:42:02
Subject: Re: Problem with interface TSM 4.130 and TLMS 5.5 in OS/390 envir onment
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,FC-SIL/INF." <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2001 17:30:53 +0200
Hello,

we use CA1 and we had to use a special User exit between adsm and the TMS,

yours

René Lambelet
Nestec S.A. / Informatique du Centre
55, av. Nestlé  CH-1800 Vevey (Switzerland)
*+41'21'924'35'43  7+41'21'924'28'88  * K4-117
email rene.lambelet AT nestle DOT com
Visit our site: http://www.nestle.com

        This message is intended only for the use of the addressee and
        may contain information that is privileged and confidential.