ADSM-L

Re: Strange SCSI adapter failure with AIT drives

2001-03-01 03:44:06
Subject: Re: Strange SCSI adapter failure with AIT drives
From: Jochen Strohbeck <strohbeck AT GMX DOT NET>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 09:47:06 +0100
Hi,

we talked to the SONY headquarter in Germany and he said that there is
no evidence that our problem is caused by the AIT drives. Also he
refused to send us the 1.08 firmware because it is not officially
released yet.

Does anyone have the 1.08 AIT firmware (.GBF file) ? Our customers had a
lot of troubles with the drives during the last months and I guess they
would be very happy to have a smooth running system from now on.