ADSM-L

define additional logvolume

2001-02-13 08:48:52
Subject: define additional logvolume
From: Wolfgang Herkenrath <w.herkenrath AT LVR DOT DE>
Date: Tue, 13 Feb 2001 14:48:32 +0100
Hi *SM'ers,

TSM 3.7 Level 3.0 on OS390R8

Last week I made a upgrade from ADSM 3.1 to TSM 3.7
Today I tried to increase the Recoverylog.
Allocation of space for Recovery Log on OS390 run without failure.
The define of the dbvolume run without failure too.

But the query db and query logvolume command doesn't show the new Volume or any
space for extension.
When I try to delete the new logvolume tsm say's: logvolume not defined to tsm.
When I try to define the new logvolume tsm say's: logvolume allready exist.
At disklog I can see the volume.

Before I contact Tivoli: Is there an known problem? I didn't found anything at
IBM-Database.
Are there any ideas what went wrong?

Gruß, Wolfgang