ADSM-L

Re: Determining Capacity on ADSM?

2000-09-19 13:48:04
Subject: Re: Determining Capacity on ADSM?
From: Anthony Lanni <anthony AT ANIM.DREAMWORKS DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 10:33:08 -0700
        You should be able to type "mtlib -h" and get all the options (it's
actually an error but whatever); we don't have a manual page entry for
mtlib either, I always just assumed there wasn't one (we keep pretty
much all our man pages)

Daniel Swan/TM wrote:

> Very helpful answers, Joshua.  All were right on the money.
>
> I have two questions though:
>
> 1:  Which table contains the data "estimated capacity".  I want to create an
> SQL statement to find out how much average I'm getting out of each tape.
>
> 2:  Where can I find a man page for mtlib?  (A previous admin removed our
> man pages).

"Learning in old age is like writing on sand; learning in youth
is like engraving on stone."
                - Solomon Ibn Gabirol
                        Anthony Lanni

http://www.anim.dreamworks.com/~anthony/
{work}  anthony AT anim.dreamworks DOT com       (818) 695-6769
{home}  faentur AT loop DOT com                  (323) 856-9352
{pager} page-anthony AT anim.dreamworks DOT com  (818) 467-2221