ADSM-L

Re: Determining Capacity on ADSM?

2000-09-19 13:46:47
Subject: Re: Determining Capacity on ADSM?
From: Richard Sims <rbs AT BU DOT EDU>
Date: Tue, 19 Sep 2000 13:46:28 -0400
>1:  Which table contains the data "estimated capacity".  I want to create an
>SQL statement to find out how much average I'm getting out of each tape.

VOLUMES.

>2:  Where can I find a man page for mtlib?  (A previous admin removed our
>man pages).

There is no man page.  One place it's documented is in the back of
"IBM SCSI Tape Drive, Medium Changer, and Library Device Drivers:
 Installation and User's Guide" (GC35-0154)...
FTP to ftp.storsys.ibm.com, in /devdrvr directory.
You can also do 'mtlib -\?', but that doesn't show allowed combinations
of operands.

  Richard Sims, BU