ADSM-L

Re: Expire Inventory - How does it work?

2000-02-11 09:34:56
Subject: Re: Expire Inventory - How does it work?
From: Steven P Roder <tkssteve AT REXX.ACSU.BUFFALO DOT EDU>
Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 09:34:56 -0500
>   Thanks for your reply, Trevor. This clears things up. However, I do not
> find the CANCEL EXPIRATION command nor the DURATION parameter of the EXPIRE
> INVENTORY command in the documentation I have for ADSM 3.1. Are these
> undocumented commands or do they come with a later release of *SM.

These commands and options where introduced, I believe, in 3.1.2.30.  If
you do a help on "cancel" and "expire inventory", you will see the
options.  I would imagine that the new commands are also documented in the
README files.

Steve Roder, University at Buffalo
VM Systems Programmer
UNIX Systems Administrator (Solaris and AIX)
ADSM Administrator
(tkssteve AT buffalo DOT edu | (716)645-3564 |
http://ubvm.cc.buffalo.edu/~tkssteve)