ADSM-L

AW:

1999-11-23 02:38:26
Subject: AW:
From: Roland Bender <BENDERR AT ING.BOEHRINGER-INGELHEIM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 08:38:26 +0100
Thankx Herfried,

i never used the Web gui but think the Client use it. Yes that a WWW Server.
That
should be the reason. Thanks again.

Freundliche Grüße

        Roland Bender

Notice:
An electronic message is not binding on its sender.
Any message referring to a binding engagement must be confirmed in writing
and duly signed.