ADSM-L

[no subject]

1999-11-23 02:33:34
From: Herfried Abel <HA7 AT DAIMLERCHRYSLER DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 08:33:34 +0100
Hi Roland,
these "accounts" are created when you register a new node e.g. with the web gui
( its a default value but you can change this when creating the node)

-herfried
Roland Bender <BENDERR AT ING.BOEHRINGER-INGELHEIM DOT COM> on 23.11.99 08:19:40
Roland Bender <BENDERR AT ING.BOEHRINGER-INGELHEIM DOT COM> on 23.11.99 08:19:40