ADSM-L

Re: EMC Dasd

2015-10-04 17:38:07
Subject: Re: EMC Dasd
From: ADSM: Dist Stor Manager [mailto:ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU]On Behalf Of
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Thanks, do you know if we can use ADSM to back up the data stored on the
EMC Symmetrix box?

For our mainframe data, we currently use dfdss on the mainframe  for some
types of mainframe dataset backups, and we use FDR for full volume nightly
backups.
For our small platform data, we use ADSM and Arcserve both.

I was hoping to not implement a new backup system for small platform data,
we have years invested in ADSM.
Julie

"Talafous, John G." <Talafous AT TIMKEN DOT COM> on 10/12/99 06:55:16 AM