ADSM-L

Re: Reclamation problem

1999-10-06 10:24:42
Subject: Re: Reclamation problem
From: Lisa Baas <lbaas AT MSAC.MTSAC DOT EDU>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 1999 07:24:42 -0700
> From:    "Landreville, Frederic" <Fred_Landreville AT RJRI DOT COM>
> Subject: Re: Reclamation problem
>
> Hello Lisa,
>
> Are your tapes marked as "Offsite"? Are you doing a reclaim on your
> COPYTAPES? If so, they must be marked as "Offsite" in the ADSM Database...
>
> Frederic Landreville
> RJ Reynolds International

Frederic,

Neither of the above is true. I don't see anything unusual when looking at
the details of the volumes mentioned in the messages. Both volumes appear
normal to me.

Are there any storage pool characteristics that affect reclamation other than
reclamation threshold and collocation (which is "yes" in this case)?

/lisa