ADSM-L

Re: Problems with migration from disk to tape storage pool

1999-08-23 11:12:19
Subject: Re: Problems with migration from disk to tape storage pool
From: Adam Slesinger <aslesinger AT US.BNSMC DOT COM>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 11:12:19 -0400
John,

Do you have the option to Cache Migrated Files set to "yes" for the disk
pool? If so, the disk pool will continue to look as though it is full even
after the data has been migrated to your tape pool.  Multiple migration
sessions should not be the problem.

adam
Adam Slesinger
Corporate Information Systems