ADSM-L

Re: Problems with migration from disk to tape storage pool

1999-08-26 20:03:12
Subject: Re: Problems with migration from disk to tape storage pool
From: Joel Fuhrman <joelf AT CAC.WASHINGTON DOT EDU>
Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 17:03:12 -0700
Since 3.1.2.20 has a bug which prevents it from expiring some file, you
should move up to 3.1.2.40.  Maybe as a side benefit, your problem will go
away.  One other thought, when you installed 3.1.2.20, did you follow the
installation instructions reguarding doing an audit?  Finally, IBM does not
respond to this list.  If you want an official IBM answer, you need to open
a trouble ticket with them.