ADSM-L

Notes Connect Agent hangs

1998-09-09 08:02:45
Subject: Notes Connect Agent hangs
From: "John W. Stephens" <john.w.stephens AT US.PWCGLOBAL DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 1998 08:02:45 -0400
Ingo:
I am also experiencing major problems with the Notes connect agent, ie,
hanging, crashing notes, slow performance etc.  I have opened a PMR with
IBM but have not had success finding any information out. My Notes servers
are version 4.5.5 and Everything is running on NT 4.0

I am running Notes conect agent  version 2.1.7 and 2.1.8.
I would also like to find the Notes Connect Guru and discuss alot of
concerns I have seen over the past 6 months. If you or anyone else would
like to get together and discuss our "environments" I would greatly welcome
it. I believe IBM is not very concerned about supporting this very crucial
piece or code they are selling with ADSM.

Regards,
John Stephens
PriceWaterhouseCoopers