ADSM-L

SCO client

1998-09-09 08:21:49
Subject: SCO client
From: malkit <malkit AT UDI.CO DOT IL>
Date: Wed, 9 Sep 1998 14:21:49 +0200
Hello !
I have 2 problems with installing SCO clients.
1. With version 2 client I can't do any activity. The installation
complete successfully, but  I get the following massage: Unknown or
incorrect if entered.

2. With version 3 client :

System = SCO_SV
Release = 3.2v5.0.4
I am having problems with installing ADSM v3 client on the above
machine. When I am starting to install using the 'custom' command, when
ever the installation process starts I get the following error msg:
Scan of archive failed Error opening archive
"/cdrom/adsmcli/sco/VOL.000.
Test of archive format failed marry: //cdrom/adsmcli/sco/VOL.000.000:
File mode

--
Regards
Regards