ADSM-L

Re: Problems cancelling a session!

1998-09-04 02:46:37
Subject: Re: Problems cancelling a session!
From: "Lambelet,Rene,VEVEY,FC-SIL/INF." <Rene.Lambelet AT NESTLE DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 4 Sep 1998 08:46:37 +0200
Hello,

I noticed the session will only terminate at the end of the server defined
COMMTIMEOUT. If you have commtimeout=600, then you'll have to wait for 10
min.

This info should be confirmed by adsm devel., if correct...

Regards

René Lambelet - *3543 - *A581
Nestec SA - 55, Av. Nestlé - CH-1800 Vevey
Tel: ++41/21/924'35'43 / Fax: ++41/21/924'45'89
E-Mail: rene.lambelet AT nestle DOT com