ADSM-L

Problems cancelling a session!

1998-09-03 14:56:27
Subject: Problems cancelling a session!
From: Vito Btiondo <vito.bitondo AT US.PWCGLOBAL DOT COM>
Date: Thu, 3 Sep 1998 13:56:27 -0500
I'm having problems cancelling a netware restore session, even after
cancelling on the server and also in both the GUI and command prompt in
ADSM Administrator. What is strange is that on the netware server there is
no session active but in both the GUI and command prompt of ADSM admin on
the ADSM server the session still shows that it is active. I've also downed
the netware server and still on the ADSM server the session still is shown
as being active. Any ideas?

Secondly on this same issue I'm still having problems restoring data from
one Netware node to another I get the error
ANS1092E No files matching search criteria were found.

I'm using the statement:

load dsmc restore -fromnode=server1 server1\vol1:/data/shared/tax/* -su=yes
 -volinformation server2\vol4:/

server1 being the node of the backed up data and server2 is where I want
the data to be restored to. Thanks again.

Vito
computer.