ADSM-L

Re[2]: ANS1512E error

1998-09-02 09:13:23
Subject: Re[2]: ANS1512E error
From: Thomas Wagner <tom.g.wagner AT NATIONAL-CITY DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 1998 08:13:23 -0500
     I recently had the same problem, I beleive that it is related to PTF
     IC20684.  This is supposedly fixed in PTF5 but I have not tested it
     yet.  In my case, I am running server 3.1.0.3 and had the problem with
     a SUN2.6 client (also 3.1.0.3 of ADSM).  According to the description
     in IC20684 the wrong compiler options were used when compiling the
     client code and the client had problems backing up files greater than
     2GB.

     I saw a failed schedule, but the summary statistics showed 0 files
     failed backup.  Try searching the DSMSCHED.LOG for ANS1028S. If you
     see this and a message that says:
        TransErrno: Unexpected error from lstat, errno = 79
     then look on IBMLINK for IC20684.