ADSM-L

Re: ANS1512E error

1998-09-01 09:24:43
Subject: Re: ANS1512E error
From: "Cunningham, Jennifer" <Jennifer.Cunningham AT LIBERTYMUTUAL DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 1998 09:24:43 -0400
Greg,
Whenever I have seen this on our Novell clients or our Win32 clients, it
has always been because a drive / volume wasn't labeled properly.  I
would make sure that all volumes and/or drives are defined properly
within the opt file, and that they correspond with the actual volumes /
drives.
Hope this helps,
Jennifer
Jennifer Cunningham
Desktop Operations / Backup & Recovery
SDN #8-435-4029
603-431-8400 x54029
Pager 1-800-225-0256 Pin 5982155
jennifer.cunningham AT libertymutual DOT com