ADSM-L

Re: NT SQL agent Schedule command

1998-05-26 12:27:58
Subject: Re: NT SQL agent Schedule command
From: "Kerssen, Larry" <Larry.Kerssen AT METROKC DOT GOV>
Date: Tue, 26 May 1998 09:27:58 -0700
Mark, for the regular backups, I schedule an incremental backup that
excludes the SQL directories (in DSM.OPT).   For SQL backups, I schedule a
script command that invokes the SQL API, using the DSM.OPT in the SQL
directory.  Being the SQL Agent, it only backs up the SQL databases
referenced in the script.  Oh, by the way... I had to upgrade the backup
client software to V3.1.03 to get around incompatibilities in the passwords,
between the scheduler and the SQL agent.