ADSM-L

[no subject]

1998-03-31 19:52:57
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 19:52:57 -0500
Without any further information, it is difficult to conclude where exactly the
problem lies; it could be anywhere.

To start tracking this down, you should check the following:

Messages in dsierror.log relating to the occurrence of this problem.
Messages in the ADSM server activity log from the time this problem occurred.

Andy

Andy Raibeck
IBM Storage Systems Division
ADSM Client Development