ADSM-L

[no subject]

1998-03-31 18:04:42
From: Rob Simpson <Rob.Simpson AT CLOROX DOT COM>
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 1998 15:04:42 -0800
     Hello ADSM people, wondering if you could assist?

     We are running SQL Backtrack on an NT server to backup Oracle
     Databases and we are running into the following errors:

     [obsi/adsm 23608] obsi/adsm: ADSM: dsmInit failed:
     ANS4017E (RC-50)  Session rejected: TCP/IP connection failure
     [obsi/adsm 23608] obsi/adsm: ADSM: dsmInit failed, return code:
     ANS4017E (RC-50)  Session rejected: TCP/IP connection failure

     Does anyone know if this is a TCP/IP, SQL Backtrack, or ADSM problem.
     I would be greatful to anyone with any ideas.

     Thanks.........ROB