ADSM-L

Re: Notes Agent: Cannot backup opened database

1997-12-19 07:50:01
Subject: Re: Notes Agent: Cannot backup opened database
From: Rui Malheiro <rmalheiro AT MAIL.TELEPAC DOT PT>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 1997 12:50:01 GMT
Replying to: Cindy Jiang <cjiang AT US.IBM DOT COM> (Thu, 18 Dec 1997 12:49:56
-0500)
>This is the instruction on how to use the ADSMConnect Agent
>This is the instruction on how to use the ADSMConnect Agent
>on a Lotus Notes server on AIX.
>
>Backing up and restoring databases on a Lotus Notes server on AIX
>
>----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>  The Lotus Notes server locks databases that are being used by the >  The
> Lotus Notes server locks databases that are being used by the server
>  itself and also locks databases that are being accessed by users.
>
>  In order to access the locked databases, the DSMNOTES commands
>  MUST be issued on the Lotus Notes server console.

Thanks, this info will help a lot.

Now, were can I find this instructions? The reference I have is the
"ADSMConnect Agent for Lotus Notes on AIX" (from the try-and-buy ADSM web
site) and there are no references to this in it.

--
Rui Malheiro,
Rui Malheiro,