ADSM-L

Re: Restore on ADSMConnect Agent for Lotus Notes

1997-12-19 04:20:01
Subject: Re: Restore on ADSMConnect Agent for Lotus Notes
From: Tomas Lindkvist <tomas.lindkvist AT EDT.ERICSSON DOT SE>
Date: Fri, 19 Dec 1997 10:20:01 +0100
Unfortunately there's a problem with that approach as well. The database
will not be backed up in the future since the IDs doesn't match.

From the log.dsm:

09:44:34  Database: d:\notes\data\test.nsf
09:44:35 ANS0955E Database ids do not match

Do I have to run the ADSM for windows NT to be able to perform this
operation?

I really hope there is another way to solve this. It seems like a waste to
keep two backups of all notes databases.

Is this the reason why it's recomended to run both ADSM for windows NT and
Restore on ADSMConnect Agent for Lotus Notes?

/Tomas

Ingo Steller <Ingo.Steller AT GECITS-EU DOT COM> on 97-12-18 21:06:03