ADSM-L

Restore on ADSMConnect Agent for Lotus Notes

1997-12-18 05:56:01
Subject: Restore on ADSMConnect Agent for Lotus Notes
From: Tomas Lindkvist <tomas.lindkvist AT EDT.ERICSSON DOT SE>
Date: Thu, 18 Dec 1997 11:56:01 +0100
Hello!

Does anyone have any experience of restoring complete Notes databases on
ADSMConnect Agent for Lotus Notes?

I have by misstake deleted a complete Lotus Notes database.  How do I
restore it to the same name by only using the ADSMConnect Agent for
Lotus Notes?

I tried to use the Command-Line interface and the command 'dsmnotes
restore'.

When I entered the command: dsmnotes restore D:\NOTES\DATA\TEST.NSF
I get this message: NOTES: File does not exist

When I use this command: dsmnotes restore D:\NOTES\DATA\TEST.NSF
-TO=D:\NOTES\DATA\TEST.NSF
The database is restored but it is not possible to rebuild the database
The database is restored but it is not possible to rebuild the database
since the restored database has a different ID.

Which is the correct way to do this? I dont want to use ADSM for Windows
NT.

Regards
Tomas Lindkvist