ADSM-L

Re: Q EVENT

1996-08-28 07:54:03
Subject: Re: Q EVENT
From: Digest Info Refcard <Dan.Crouse AT MAILPORT.DELTA-AIR DOT COM>
Date: Wed, 28 Aug 1996 07:54:03 -0400
The ADSM QUERY EVENT TYPE=ADMIN command returns the completion status of the
submission of the administrative command NOT the actual completion status of
the command.    To determine whether an administrative scheduled task
completes successfully, you need to review the activity log (or console) for
the completion messages associated with the task.  This can be confusing.

DanC
Daniel G. Crouse
Software Information Services, Inc.
Email:  Dan.Crouse AT MAILPORT.DELTA-AIR DOT COM
Vmail:  800-233-6838
Voice:  404-714-5754