ADSM-L

Re: PKUNZIPping Martha's files.

1994-06-06 09:59:12
Subject: Re: PKUNZIPping Martha's files.
From: Bob Klein <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 1994 09:59:12 EDT
My understanding was that these files were compressed using
unix compress, not pkzip.

Robert P. Klein                          KL2 AT CU.NIH DOT GOV
Robert P. Klein                          KL2 AT CU.NIH DOT GOV
Phone: 301-496-7400                      Fax: 301-496-6905
Mail:  National Institutes of Health, DCRT/CFB/ETS,
       Bg 12A/Rm 1033, Bethesda, MD 20892