ADSM-L

Re: PKUNZIPping Martha's files.

1994-06-06 12:01:34
Subject: Re: PKUNZIPping Martha's files.
From: Martha McConaghy <[email protected]>
Date: Mon, 6 Jun 1994 12:01:34 EDT
I'm sorry for all the confusion over my files.  That's what I get for
trying to do it in a hurry, as I'm leaving for a conference.  %-)

I didn't use the correct parameters for PKZIP and didn't ftp them using
the correct mode.  (sigh)  These have been corrected and have been posted
to adsm/pub/.  I've asked John to move them over to adsm/info, which he'll
do when he gets a chance.  Try again in a day or two.

I'll try to get this right the next time.

By the way, I'm at the 1994 VM Workshop, which is being held at Notre Dame
this year.  Bill Cochran from IBM is going to do 3 ADSM talks, including
an overview, a planning session and performance tuning.  Bill will also
be doing a talk on using a mainframe as a LAN server, including ADSM, LFS,
LANRES, etc.  Of course, these will all be VM oriented.  Still ADSM will
be well represented this year.

Martha