ADSM-L

PKUNZIPping Martha's files.

1994-06-03 21:54:14
Subject: PKUNZIPping Martha's files.
From: "Dinese D.C. Christopher" <dinese AT VNET.IBM DOT COM>
Date: Fri, 3 Jun 1994 18:54:14 PDT
I just  downloaded Martha's 2 files  from the FTP Anonymous  server and
when  I used Version 1.09 of PKUNZIP2  from my  OS/2 machine  I receive:

Searching ZIP:   adsmtalk.zip
PKUNZIP:  (W04) Warning!   adsmtalk.zip - error in ZIP use PKZipFix

Then I ran  the DOS version which  is at Version 2.04G  and received the
same error..Finally I ran PKZIPFIX which gave me:

No Files found to fix.  File is most likely not a ZIP file.

Hmmm  at  this  point  I'm stuck...Anyone  else  have  any  problems
UNZIPing Martha's documents???

Thanks for setting me straight...

Dinese