Windows System Requirements

schappy26

ADSM.ORG Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I have been unable to locate any documentation stating the operating system requirements for the latest ( 5.2.8 ) Operational Reporting Console. Can someone point me to the docs or does someone know the requirements? I am moving this tool into a production server and need to have the requirements in the project plan.

Thanks!

Hi,

the latest (atleast I hope) is 5.3.3.0 - it is part of TSM 5.3.3.x full package or TSM 5.3.3.x console-only package

It can run on any Win2000 or newer systems (last time I checked 64bit systems the console part was run in 32bit compatibility mode)

<TABLE BORDER=0 ALIGN=CENTER WIDTH=85%><TR><TD><font class="pn-sub">Code:</font><HR></TD></TR><TR><TD><FONT class="pn-sub"><PRE> Windows 2000 Professional

Windows 2000 Server

Windows 2000 Advanced Server

Windows 2000 DataCenter Server

Windows XP Professional

Windows 2003 Professional

Windows 2003 Server

Windows 2003 Enterprise Server

Windows 2003 DataCenter Server

Note: Windows NT4 is not supported </PRE></FONT></TD></TR><TR><TD><HR></TD></TR></TABLE>

and has no special requirements (AFAIK)

Does it help?

Harry

Thanks, Harry. I was hoping for some disk and memory requirments, but if none exist then so be it. I've got an older console running on a dog of a PC with no problems - just wanted the cold hard facts in case management needed them.

Thanks again!

I would like to install the Operational Reporting "Stand-alone" package (which runs on windows) to support a TSM server on SuSE. Can anyone tell me if this is a supported configuration, and how I can obtain the "Stand-alone" installation package.?

Thanks,

Ken

Back