Updating a client schedule

tsmhelum

Active Newcomer
Reaction score
Updating a client schedule

Is it possible to update a client schedule to DAYofweek=mon,tue wed,thur sat and sun ?

Leaving out Friday?

Update tempbackup_schedule DAYofweek=mon,tue wed,thur sat and sun ?

Reading the manual I don’t see any syntax scenerio’s for that

Also, is there a way to do this using the admin center?

TSM version 5.5

Thanks in advance!

Sure can

In the ISC, find the schedule you want to edit, or create a new schedule. When you get to schedule repetition, it will let you select "Repeat on one or more days of the week".

Then the next screen lets you checkbox whatever days you want included, if you select the radio button "Run on the following days".

It is possible for enhanced schedule:
Specifies the days of the week on which to run the schedule. You can either specify multiple days separated by commas and no intervening blanks, or WEEKDAY, WEEKEND, or ANY. If you specify multiple days, the schedule will run on each of the specified days

Thank rwhtmv and domino for your replies!

question - I did this throught ISC on the TSM GUI it still shows day of the Week ANY
shouldn't it now show Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday and Sunday?
or is this due to it being a "Classic Schedule"?

Day of Week ANY
Expiration -
Last Update Date/Time
Schedule Style CLASSIC

Thanks again!

Updating a client schedule with DAYofweek=mon,tue wed,thur sat and sun leaving sunday is not possible using a classic client schedule.

Is there any way to do that .. any one knows in here ??

Thanks Crazytsm,

I hopefully there is a way to do that, if not I may have to redo the client schedules using enhanced.

We'll see

Dear tsmhelum

It is not possible in classic schedule
It is possible only in enhanced schedule

Here is the example for that

DEFINE SCHEDULE domain_name schedule_name schedstyle=enhanced dayofweek=mon,tue,wed,thu,sat,sun

Thanks Vamsi - I will redo the client schedule using the enhanced style

Back