TSM V5.5 Administration Exam

jaguar

ADSM.ORG Member
Reaction score
Hey!

Does anyone know the "IBM Tivoli Storage Manager V5.5 Administration" exam is available ? or still Exam 894 (IBM Tivoli Storage Manager V5.4 Administration) is only available yet

regards

exam code

what is the exam code for TSM 5.5 Admininstration? and where can i get the sample test papers

tsm 5.4 administration exam

i need to know can give tsm 5.4 administration exam ,is it still valid.

if yes where do i find the certification guide & also what are the depended documents i need to read.

Exam 431

hey thr,

Before asking my question plzz dont mad at me anybuddy :) and take it easy cauz when ever i try to ask such question you guys always get hyper i dont know why so please calm down and answer my question

Where can i find sample test or dump for the test 431 if anyone have it please email me or send me the link ???

regards

i had undergone training in tsm 5.4 and we had a exam , i thought the exam would be on 5.4 but the prometric center guy told us that all exam's related to tsm 5.4 have been expired 3 week's ago , BUT i still passed the exam, but my other colleagues didn't.... thankx to this forum and a blog from chad_small www.tsmexpert.org , IBM REDBOOKS and the study material provided by IBM :up:

I am still selling some TSM 5.5 course materials.
Check on the selling and trades page or send me a PM.
Or email [email protected]

I also have some Redhat Linux materials :)

Good Luck

TSM 5.5 crtification

Hi ever body

TSM 5.4 admin exam (894) is no more available, we need to write TSM 5.5 admin only,The exam code for TSM 5.5 admin is 431 and their is no much diffrecne in 5.4 and 5.5. If you prepared for 5.4 you can easily cleair 5.5.

can any tell which all redbook needs to be read for tsm 5.5 admin 431 exam

thanks mikeymac .

i have read the concept guide but unable to find "TSM Administrator's Guide".could you provide me the url

Yep. You'll find most of information at the site provided by mikeymac's link.
But, if I were You, I'd consider browsing through the redbooks:

Http://redbooks.ibm.com

Will not hurt You, and It'll let You learn some new thigs not mentioned on the basic documentation.

mikeymac:The link provided contains lot of stuf.I had read storage for aix half the way that is enought or have to read the entire stuf in the url to give admin 5.5 exam.since administrator guide for aix itself is 900 pages.FYI --- i have 6 month exp in tsm .

mikeymac:Thanks for your guides,

I am on the verge of completing administrator guide for AIX(5.5).

can you provide me the url for "Tivoli Storage Manager Technical Guide" & "Problem Determination Guide" for tsm 5.5.

Back