TSM/IBM 3584 Visio shapes

THE_WIPET

ADSM.ORG Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
HI

I dont know if it's the right place to post this. But I was wandering if any one got a good visio shape or where i can find it for the TS3500(3584) library. I've been searching the net and find all the shape for our hardware (x3850) HBA... MDS9513/brocade.. but never found a good TS3500 icon.. Mostly they are scan pictures of the library. Most of my visio shape as been find on sites like VisioCafe i got the official IBM Visio shape from it... but no 3584 and the expension libraries

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Hi.

This site http://nag.ru/visio/ has quite an impressive sets of stencils...

Don't know if you will find the ones your are looking for though, but still worth the look. Click on the letter of the company to browse by name...

It seems to be Russian...so might be tricky to get around but it is fairly simple through common sense...

I,ve talk with the guys from VSD Grafx Inc. They are the one who produce the IBM Visio stencil. This is the answer that i got from them

"Actually the TS3500 is planned to be added as part of a recently started IBM project. We do not have an ETA on when they will be ready but they will be coming for sure."

can wait to have them.

Back