TSM/Brocade/IBM Storage/AIX Consultant currently available

Nicke

ADSM.ORG Senior Member
Reaction score
Hello out there!

I'm available for consulting work in either a short or long time period.

I've worked as a consultant since almost 15 years and have a lot of experience also with supporting TSM and AIX/pSeries. Also been acting Technical Project leader in a major IBM De-duplication project.

I've got several professional ceritifications like Brocade BCFD/BCSM/BCFP, IBM AIX V4/V5 certs and also the new TSM V6 Deployment Professional test.

My primary geographical focus is Northern Europe / Nordic countries and especially Sweden since I live there.

I'll send you my CV if you have a serious proposal.

Kind Regards,
Nicke

Tsm opportunity

Hi Nicke,

I currently have a small consulting opportunity in Sydney Australia, I have some resources on the ground that need some assistance on TSM and we are looking to engage someone (even if this is remotely) that can fulfill our requirements. If you are still available, please let me know.

Kind Regards
Scott

Yes

Hi Scott.

Yes, I'm currently available for assistance with TSM, but in regards to the travel distance/time/cost to Australia it's got to be via a remote attachement (VPN / Webex / video or tele conference). Even though I like to travel :)

If this sounds OK please get back to me with your requirements including your time frame.

Kind Regards,
Nicke

AIX Consulting work available

Hi Nicke
We are currently looking for an AIX consultant to write some AIX training materials for us. This work can be done remotely and we provide training on how we need our training written plus access to AIX peers for content review. This work can be done on a part-time basis if required or completed as a shorter full-time project. The subject areas we are looking to provide training on are:
AIX Fundamentals for UNIX System Administrators
AIX on IBM Power – Advanced Administration
AIX on IBM Power – Advanced Operations and Management
Would you be interested in this work? FYI, we are located in Australia but most of our Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) work remotely so we are very comfortable with this work model.

If you are interested in this work I can send you a Non-disclosure Agreement and once that is signed can forward the curriculum documentation for these courses that gives a high level overview of the topics we need covered in the training. The training will be delivered in an e-learning format so we look for our SMEs to develop the text content and suggestions for graphics, animations and interactive elements that we then build. If you go to www.datatrain.com you can see some examples of our work.

I look forward to hearing from you. Regards, Deborah

Hello out there!

I'm available for consulting work in either a short or long time period.

I've worked as a consultant since almost 15 years and have a lot of experience also with supporting TSM and AIX/pSeries. Also been acting Technical Project leader in a major IBM De-duplication project.

I've got several professional ceritifications like Brocade BCFD/BCSM/BCFP, IBM AIX V4/V5 certs and also the new TSM V6 Deployment Professional test.

My primary geographical focus is Northern Europe / Nordic countries and especially Sweden since I live there.

I'll send you my CV if you have a serious proposal.

Kind Regards,
Nicke

On summer vacation right now but I'll be back in August 8 and sure I'm interested in this case.

Regards,
Nicke

Hi Scott,

Is this opportunity still available? I am 6+ year exp on TSM.
My technical skills include a set of strong and diverse Windows, UNIX, Linux systems administration knowledge, practical experience designing, implementing, andmaintaining Tivoli application solutions, an excellent scripting background and strong, analytical troubleshooting and problem-solving capacity. My background also includes experience designing enterprise architectures and implementing solutions based on IBM’s systems management tools.

Hi Deborah,

I based in Singapore and available
to take up the below assignment, I sent you a Private Message with my details and profile. Looking forward to hear from you. Thanks

Hi Nicke
We are currently looking for an AIX consultant to write some AIX training materials for us. This work can be done remotely and we provide training on how we need our training written plus access to AIX peers for content review. This work can be done on a part-time basis if required or completed as a shorter full-time project. The subject areas we are looking to provide training on are:
AIX Fundamentals for UNIX System Administrators
AIX on IBM Power – Advanced Administration
AIX on IBM Power – Advanced Operations and Management
Would you be interested in this work? FYI, we are located in Australia but most of our Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) work remotely so we are very comfortable with this work model.

If you are interested in this work I can send you a Non-disclosure Agreement and once that is signed can forward the curriculum documentation for these courses that gives a high level overview of the topics we need covered in the training. The training will be delivered in an e-learning format so we look for our SMEs to develop the text content and suggestions for graphics, animations and interactive elements that we then build. If you go to www.datatrain.com you can see some examples of our work.

I look forward to hearing from you. Regards, Deborah

Back