TSM Admin commands not working

RGali

ADSM.ORG Member
Reaction score
Hello All,

Can someone please help me with the following 2 issues.

1. My TSM commands are not running in my Admin console?? for example, I ran the command TSM01_SERVER1> audit libr <library_name> checklabel=barcode and got reply as ANS8003I Process number 13 started.
But when I query the process it says no active process running.

2. I receive about the daily check in/out tape notification through mail but now I am the same tape numbers every day and when I check the library those tapes are not in the library, I have tried audting the library but the command just starts and ends and when the query the process or session, it says not active process or session found.

I am unable to determine the issue here, can some one please tell me what I am missing here??

1. My TSM commands are not running in my Admin console?? for example, I ran the command TSM01_SERVER1> audit libr <library_name> checklabel=barcode and got reply as ANS8003I Process number 13 started.
But when I query the process it says no active process running.
If the process fails immediately, that will happen. Check the TSM Server activity log to see what Process 13 did and why it failed.
2. I receive about the daily check in/out tape notification through mail but now I am the same tape numbers every day and when I check the library those tapes are not in the library, I have tried audting the library but the command just starts and ends and when the query the process or session, it says not active process or session found.
That might be related to the failure in your first question.

Sounds like maybe you have problems with the library, that would explain why the audit failed.

Thank You, I will check the activity log.

Back