• Please help support our sponsors by considering their products and services.
    Our sponsors enable us to serve you with this high-speed Internet connection and fast webservers you are currently using at ADSM.ORG.
    They support this free flow of information and knowledge exchange service at no cost to you.

Please welcome our latest sponsor Tectrade . We can show our appreciation by learning more about Tectrade Solutions
  • Community Tip: Please Give Thanks to Those Sharing Their Knowledge.

If you receive helpful answer on this forum, please show thanks to the poster by clicking "LIKE" link for the answer that you found helpful.

• Community Tip: Forum Rules (PLEASE CLICK HERE TO READ BEFORE POSTING)

Click the link above to access ADSM.ORG Acceptable Use Policy and forum rules which should be observed when using this website. Violators may be banned from this website. This notice will disappear after you have made at least 3 posts.

Training and certification

influx

Active Newcomer
All,

I'm wondering if IBM or any other vendor in the US supplies a course that culminates with the TSM 6.x Adminstration certification test on the final day. I've looked for it in the past. Have not seen availability. I know there is a company in the UK that runs courses that culminate with cert on final day.

Thanks, Joe

veera4373

Active Newcomer
hi all,

I am searching the information for certification TSM 6.x ( Administration ). Please give some information reg the same to whom i have to contact or kindly redirect me to the link where i will get the same.. I need fees details also.. Thanks in advance..

Thanks
VEERA

padmaja517

ADSM.ORG Member
Hi everyone,

i need to go in to the tsm side,i have one year experience on TSM as a backup operator,means checking alerts regarding backups, and troubleshooting the failures,taking backups, and at the same time we did for EMC,symantec and HP DP CA ARC also, now i want to select at san side..for that i wanna do tm certification can anyone tell me the details about tsm and good institue and fees details in chennai

veera4373

Active Newcomer
Hi Padmaja..

In chennai, " Fore Brain Technologies ".... I am not sure about the fees details... contact number: 044-42307128..... Address: near to ampa sky walk, Nungambakkam... ( Ask any one that wher is Axis bank near sky walk ) Second floor to the Axis bank... This is the good instute for the TSM training... and they will guid you for the certification if you need.... contact person : Senthil(Manager).... If they ask you how you came to know about the institute means just tell them that VEERA from mumbai give the information.....

Thanks,
VEERA S

Advertise at ADSM.ORG

If you are reading this, so are your potential customer. Advertise at ADSM.ORG right now.

UpCloud high performance VPS at $5/month

Get started with $25 in credits on Cloud Servers. You must use link below to receive the credit. Use the promo to get upto 5 month of FREE Linux VPS.

The Spectrum Protect TLA (Three-Letter Acronym): ISP or something else?

• Every product needs a TLA, Let's call it ISP (IBM Spectrum Protect).

Votes: 18 19.6%
  • Keep using TSM for Spectrum Protect.

Votes: 57 62.0%
  • Let's be formal and just say Spectrum Protect

Votes: 10 10.9%
  • Other (please comement)

Votes: 7 7.6%

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jonasgo