TDP for oracle uninstallation procedure

jayaraj

ADSM.ORG Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I have installed TDP 5.4.1.0 for oracle on TSM 5.4 Client. It's a AIX 5.3 machine. When checked in the readme document of TDP, i could find only the steps to remove TDP using smitty.

Could you please help me to uninstall and reinstall the TDP manually.

Thanks

For automating the procedure of installing and reinstalling TDP I am searching for the manual command.

Hi,

does not smitty show the command to be used somewhere? Used AIX long time ago but remeber it ....

Harry

yes it does harry... if you make preview installation (or uninstall) it shows you the command processed on background...

friends,
the problem here is i don't have access to smitty.

Jay
Unless your AIX admins deliberately kept smitty access from you - you should be able to access it and remove your software. Otherwise, if they have - get them to remove it for you.

Hi,

I have installed TDP 5.4.1.0 for oracle on TSM 5.4 Client. It's a AIX 5.3 machine. When checked in the readme document of TDP, i could find only the steps to remove TDP using smitty.

Could you please help me to uninstall and reinstall the TDP manually.

Thanks

installp -u tivoli.tsm.client.oracle.aix.64bit ( 64 )
installp -u tivoli.tsm.client.oracle.aix (32)

thanks a lot dude
And for uninstalling all dependent filesets better to use the option g (global)
the packages to be uninstalled are tivoli.tsm.client.oracle.tools.aix.64bit, tivoli.tsm.client.oracle.aix.64bit & tivoli.tsm.loc.client.oracle.aix.64bit.ela.

installp -ug tivoli.tsm.client.oracle.tools.aix.64bit tivoli.tsm.client.oracle.aix.64bit tivoli.tsm.loc.client.oracle.aix.64bit.ela

Back