SCRIPT for restored data last 24 hours

drvilmure

Newcomer
Reaction score
Dont know if this is 2 scripts or it can be done in one. I need help on a sql script for total amount of data restored in the last 24 hours and then what nodes and file sets where restored. IS THIS POSSIBLE?

Yes to all except the list of files.
Code:
SELECT entity, cast(float(sum(bytes))/1024/1024/1024 as dec(8,2)) as "GB",sum(affected) as "Number of files" FROM summary WHERE activity='RESTORE' AND end_time>current_timestamp-24 hours GROUP BY entity

Yes to all except the list of files.
Code:
SELECT entity, cast(float(sum(bytes))/1024/1024/1024 as dec(8,2)) as "GB",sum(affected) as "Number of files" FROM summary WHERE activity='RESTORE' AND end_time>current_timestamp-24 hours GROUP BY entity

That is the command I run. However, when I run it, it ALWAYS shows that there has been restores on VM! I checked with the lan and they had not completed any restores. Any idea on this. Do I have to run something for VM that is different than that above?

VM incremental backups restores the control files (.CTL) from previous backup to determine what to backup.

VM incremental backups restores the control files (.CTL) from previous backup to determine what to backup.
Scratch that. I checked and I don't see any restore sessions during the VM backups my summary or summary_extended tables.

You can identify the VMs from the "summary_extended" table and dig further if it's a concern.

Back