Restore window is empty

senti1983

Active Newcomer
Reaction score
Hello Everyone, I have an issue, I really don't know the exact issue with TDP, I have a tdp client for daily & monthly backup. All the monthly backups are first written to disk then migrated to tape and sent to offsite...(no copy pool) just one copy we maintain. Daily backup are working fine, I can see the files is restore window as well, but when I checked the monthly backup to do a restore, I cannot find a single file in the restore window. I check query nodedata nodename...I saw some paths were backed up , but nothing is visible. I thought it could be because of the client shortcut, so I deleted and updated the option file in the properties box. I have tried all the option file versions that we have for the monthly backup, still I cannot view any data in to it. When I ran the manual backup, I found an error which is in the attachment. This I what I found NOTES.RIP "
* Quincy for Win32 Rev 2.00 *
* Copyright 1995-7, Lotus Development Corp. *
* All rights reserved *
* Abnormal Termination Report *
Portions Copyright (C) 1985-1993 Microsoft Corp. All rights reserved."
Please assist....

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    23.9 KB · Views: 7
Do you have a different OPT file for Monthly and Daily? If so, use the monthly OPT to open your restore window.

I am using the monthly opt only, but I cannot find any files in my restore window. :confused:, I am totally surprised.

Back