Outlook content Redirection

ArpadMezei

Newcomer
Reaction score
on my HP Pavilion dv6
Hello
I recently turned on Folder Redirection on Server 2008. I did not realize that I left the "move content on My Documents to new location" ticked on. Some user are experiencing issues with files not found on their local profile especially outlook pst and outlook signatures. What can I do to fix the issue? Should I turn off redirection, force the update and turn on again with the proper setting? Any other suggestion would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for you quick responses.
Regards.

on my HP Pavilion dv6
Hello
I recently turned on Folder Redirection on Server 2008. I did not realize that I left the "move content on My Documents to new location" ticked on. Some user are experiencing issues with files not found on their local profile especially outlook pst and outlook signatures. What can I do to fix the issue? Should I turn off redirection, force the update and turn on again with the proper setting? Any other suggestion would be greatly appreciated. Thank you for you quick responses.
Regards.

First of all, this is not a Microsoft forum. Go to MS site or other forums for help.

Secondly, why would a local policy created on your laptop/workstation affect others? There maybe other underlying issues with AD policies, etc.

Back